The Heart of Cleveland SUPER Fundraiser
Wednesday June 5th – 5:30 – 9:00PM
- The Heart of Cleveland SUPER Fundraiser is a kickoff event for fundraising campaign to revitalize our courtyard and library. More details.
- Get your tickets on MunchALunch! You can pre-order a White Spot dinner (hence 5:30 start).
- The theme is super hero and costumes encouraged.
- We are committed to inclusivity! Please see Mr. Reid for help with issues that might limit your ability to participate.
- Volunteers needed for the event and shifts are short! Sign up on FreshSchools!
The Heart of Cleveland is a fundraising campaign to revitalize our courtyard and library. It launched last week with an overall goal of raising $90,000. There’s a LOT of exciting stuff going on. Please contact Kelly Zirnhelt or Jessica Bratty if you’re interested in getting involved.
Donation/Cheque Drive – Open from now to the end of June
Leave your legacy: We’re asking families to make a TAX DEDUCTIBLE gift of any amount online. Gifts greater than $150 will be recognized on a Legacy Wall, and gifts of $250, $500, $1000 and above will receive special acknowledgement on the Legacy Wall.
- Under “Gift Information” choose the amount you wish to donate;
- Under “Fund Destination” choose Cleveland – PAC (NOT Cleveland);
- Click “Add to Cart”;
- Make your payment as instructed. Donate Now.
Volunteer your time. Credit for your volunteer time on the project will also be recognized. Tasks include demolition, disposal, moving soil, planting, construction, etc on a date to be set with the project schedule.
This year we are selling student-made Jolly Jars as part of our “Cleveland Courtyard Super Fundraiser”!! Creating a Jolly Jar is fun and can unleash your child’s creativity. The most interesting decorated jar will win prize!!!!
Each Jolly Jar will be on sale for $5 at the “Cleveland Courtyard Super Fundraiser” so please make sure that your jar is worth a minimum of $5.
Please bring your completed Jolly Jar to your classroom and place it in the designated Jolly jar box before June 3rd.