Why does CPAC Fundraise?
Each year, CPAC strives to consult with Cleveland teachers, administrators and the parent body to prioritize fundraising initiatives or projects such as:
- Physical improvements to the school: water fountains, a track or playground etc.
- Purchases: sports, audio-visual and technology equipment that wouldn’t otherwise be provided by the school district
- Class Enrichment Supplies: items support learning and curriculum implementation in the classrooms. Learn more about the Class Enrichment Fund here.
- Special presenters, events, and field trip buses/transportation
- Outreach initiatives: companionate fund, reading club, inclusion programs and more
- Grade 7 farewell ceremony
We fundraise throughout the year in a variety of different ways, including:
Indigo Gift Cards
Order e-Cards online and automatically 20% of your purchase is goes to CPAC. Learn more here.
Order from a fantastic selection of styles at MabelsLabels.ca for delivery straight to your home. 20% of your purchase autmoatically supports CPAC.
Well Fed Meals
Just mention that you’d like your purchase to support Cleveland Elementary and 5% of your order is donated to our school. It’s just that easy! Edgemont location only.
Each year we run a variety of seasonal fundraisers. They include:
- Purdy’s Chocolate – winter and spring
- Holiday Craft Fair – winter
- Holiday Plant Sale – winter
- The Card Project – spring
- Nellie’s Soap – varies
- Samosa Company – varies
Keep an eye out in the newsletter and blog for these seasonal events.
Tax deductible donations can be made directly to CPAC via the North Vancouver School District (SD44).
Spirit Wear can be purchased on the Munch-a-Lunch website. Orange shirts are available in early September while quantities last. Coming in October: Show your Cleveland pride! Choose from a selection of T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Toques, a Face Masks, and more.
MaxFrut Frozen Bars
Cleveland Elementary is pleased to be partnering with MaxFrut Maxfrut Whole Fruit Frozen Bars. This on going fundraiser allows you to order at any time, with free delivery or pick up in store. Not only are we supporting a local business, our school gets back 40% of sales! Learn more here.
CPAC volunteers apply for this grant each year. While it represents a significant part of CPAC’s budget, its use is limited to certain kinds of school expenses and it is not guaranteed we will receive it each year we apply.
Relieve yourself of making lunch once a week! Hot lunch is the CPAC’s largest fundraiser. Hot lunch is served every Tuesday and the first Thursday of each month starting in October. Learn more about the Hot Lunch Program here. Place your Hot Lunch orders on Munch-A-Lunch in mid September and January for the coming Term.