The CPAC-sponsored online workshop for parents and caregivers with practical strategies to stay connected to our kids in the age of distraction.
Presented by Jessy Wollen, founder and creator of Shift Education. Jessy is also a teacher, sexual health educator, and parent living on the Sunshine Coast. She has been teaching sexual health education exclusively for 13 years. This workshop was created in response to parents and caregivers needing some hacks to Reboot tech patterns and know they can rewrite house rules at any time.
- Title: Reboot – Practical Strategies to Stay Connected to Our Kids
- Date: Thursday, February 1, 2024
- Time: 7:00-8:30 pm PST
- Platform: ZOOM (see FreshSchools for the link and passcode)
- Body image, sexuality, identity
- Digital platforms
- What + how kids post online
- How to help kids develop healthy relationships with technology & their own identity
Please register FreshSchools so we can plan accordingly. We will be recording this workshop and making it available to our Cleveland community
Feel free to share this invitation with other parents and caregivers who may benefit from this workshop! We look forward to your participation in this informative evening!
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at email@example.com