WHEN: Every Tuesday and Thursdays May 15th to May 31st
TIME: 8:15am – 8:40am
LOCATION: Cleveland’s Lower Field
NO SIGN UP, JUST SHOW UP! RAIN OR SHINE. ALL GRADES
With each kilometre, we’ll track Cleveland’s progress across the country.
Parents, Sign up to volunteer: Sign up sheet
Need Volunteers: at 8:10 am at the “Lowers”.
Tracking: With each kilometre, we’ll track Cleveland’s progress across the country.
Need Parent Volunteers:
- One Volunteer for Each Grade – To track the kilometres covered by the students and awarding prizes, ribbons and medals based on their participation and the distance they have covered.
- Three volunteers – To hand out popsicle sticks to students for each lap.
How Tracking Works:
- Students will run or walk laps (1 lap= 0.33 km) and will be given a popsicle sticks (by a parent volunteer) for each lap covered.
- Once the 15-20 minutes is completed, the kids take their sticks to parent volunteers to tally the laps covered.
- The parent volunteers will mark down number of sticks for each grade.
Want to help out? Please contact Eleanor Gill (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sydney Morrison (email@example.com)