- the artwork needs to be in “landscape” direction on letter-sized paper
- use bright colours (felt pens are perfect)
- any people on bikes MUST be wearing a helmet
- no writing to be included (we will add the information digitally to the posters)
- artwork needs to be submitted to Mme Cusanelli by April 30th
- please ensure that the student’s name / division / grade is written on the back of the artwork
Two primary drawings and two intermediate drawings will be chosen to use for our posters. All art work submissions will be used for our Bike Week slide show.
Did you know that for Bike Week 2017, CPAC donated more than $1,200 to Bike for Tykes and Bicycles for Humanity? We also collected more than 50 bikes for donation and helped buy over 30 children’s helmets for families in need – way to go Cleveland!
With spring approaching, there’s no better time to tune up your bike and get riding! Bike week builds confidence and celebrates the sport and being active.
In 2018 we’ll be doing a simpler version than 2017- but there will still be lots of fun and learning!