CPAC Lunch Program
- Payment must be made online. You can pay easily and securely via credit card, debit card or Pay Pal.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CHANGES AFTER THE ORDER & PAYMENT DEADLINE.
- If you have not placed an order before, click the Login Here button above. When you are directed to the MunchaLunch website, click the Register Here button. See more detailed instructions below.
With the secure MunchaLunch site, you can:
- Order the CPAC Lunch Program
- Update your Directory Information
- Pay the Enrichment Contribution
These can be done at the same time or in separate sessions.
If you didn’t place an order last year, you will need to create an account. You can create your family account by clicking the Login Here button above. When you are directed to the Munchalunch website, click the Register Here button. Read the instructions below before logging in.
- If you already have an account with MunchaLunch, you should first be prompted to go through the steps of updating or creating your directory listing. NOTE: If you are not prompted about the directory after registering your new family account, you can click the heading for Directory under My Family.
- After updating your directory, you can choose the “Order Lunch” tab. Review the choices with your child and double check your quantities at the end of the ordering process. Scroll down all the way to the bottom to verify your order, then press “Submit My Order”. Remember, there are no refunds or changes after the deadline.
- Next please pay the voluntary enrichment fund contribution by clicking the yellow “fundraising tab” and following the steps. Your contributions help our teachers improve the learning environments for our children. Funds go towards classroom supplies, learning assistance resources and much more.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
All suppliers comply with the Guidelines for Food and Beverage Sales in BC Schools that were developed by the BC Ministries of Education and Health.
Go Green! To help reduce waste, we encourage students to bring their own utensils on Lunch Days