Help us support our school’s outdoor & environmental activities. We’re looking for a variety of volunteers with the following skills/interests:
- Landscape design to develop ideas and a plan for our beloved courtyard
- Carpentry/woodworking to help build new outdoor learning spaces
- Willingness to lead our school’s “Planet Protector” club, to support kid-driven ideas over occasional lunch hours
- Help develop our “Earth Month” activities (April), including perhaps a 2nd annual Planet Protectors Day
- Help lead kids on our annual invasive plant pull aka, “Free the Trees” (March)
If any of these rewarding roles entice you, please contact email@example.com.
Have you ever wondered where you can get resources to help your French Immersion child/children? Do you have ideas for school activities relating to French learning but perhaps you are not sure who to talk to?
Find out what Canadian Parents for French offers by visiting the CPF website.
For 2017/18 School year. More information here
Check out the information here
Fri, Jan. 19thNon Instructional Day: school not in session
Tue, Jan. 23rdFood Day: Magic Lunch Box