Help us support our school’s outdoor & environmental activities. We’re looking for a variety of volunteers with the following skills/interests:
- Landscape design to develop ideas and a plan for our beloved courtyard
- Carpentry/woodworking to help build new outdoor learning spaces
- Willingness to lead our school’s “Planet Protector” club, to support kid-driven ideas over occasional lunch hours
- Help develop our “Earth Month” activities (April), including perhaps a 2nd annual Planet Protectors Day
- Help lead kids on our annual invasive plant pull aka, “Free the Trees” (March)
If any of these rewarding roles entice you, please contact email@example.com.